Almost 700 people registered for the first-ever Zephyr Developer Summit last year, to learn more about the RTOS. We had 3 tracks, 5 mini-conferences, 28 sessions and 51 speakers who presented engaging technical content, best practices, use cases and more. With so much positive feedback, it was only natural for us to host another summit this year.
The second annual Zephyr Developer Summit will be in-person this year (although there will be a virtual element) on Wednesday, June 8- Thursday, June 9 at the Computer History Museum with an “Intro to Zephyr Day” on Tuesday, June 7.
The Zephyr Developer Summit is for Zephyr developers to gather together and discuss emerging technologies. It will consist of a refereed track, as well as a set of mini-conferences. The refereed track will consist of presentations and birds-of-a-feather sessions to deep dive into topics. Successful mini-conferences outline a problem and provide sufficient background so participants can engage in effective discussion. There are a few ways to interact with the Summit – please see below for the Call for Proposals, Registration and Sponsorship opportunities.
Submit a topic
- Call for Proposals is currently underway. The deadline to submit is Friday, March 4 at 11:59 pm PST.
- Submission categories
- Mini-Conference (typically 2-3 hours in length)
- Presentations and Demos (typically 30-40 minutes in length)
- Tutorial (typically 2-3 hours)
- Click here to submit.
Register to attend
- Register to attend in-person or virtually
- In-person attendees will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and wear a mask while onsite at the event.
- All attendees will need to comply with all on-site health measures, in accordance with The Linux Foundation Code of Conduct.
- Click here to register.
Sponsor the event
- Sponsor Zephyr Developer Summit 2022 to showcase your role in the community and tell the story of how your products and services have contributed to the success of Zephyr.
- We are thankful for our current sponsors – Google and Intel (Diamond Sponsors); Nordic Semiconductor (Platinum Sponsor); NXP (Gold Sponsor); and Golioth (Silver Sponsor).
- Click here to sponsor the event.
If you have questions or would like to speak to any of our Zephyr technical members, ambassadors and other community members, join us on the Zephyr Discord Channel.