A Small, Scalable, Open Source RTOS for IoT Embedded DevicesFind Out More
What is Zephyr Project?The Zephyr™ Project is a scalable real-time operating system (RTOS) supporting multiple hardware architectures, optimized for resource constrained devices, and built with security in mind. This Linux Foundation hosted project embraces open source development values and governance on its mission to unite leaders from across the industry to produce a best-in-breed solution.
At Its Core
- Developed with security in mind.
- Deliver security features for resource constrained devices
- Neutrally governed
- Established and proven development model
- Permissively licensed
- Connectivity protocols optimized for resource constrained devices
- Developers can customize for their device needs
Zephyr OS 1.8 is released!
The Zephyr Project: An RTOS for IoT
How do you develop and sustain an operating system primed for the continuously evolving nature of the internet of things? You model it, in part, on the highly successful Linux platform, which is exactly the tactic of the Zephyr Project, an open, real-time operating system overseen by the nonprofit Linux Foundation along with a variety of other big-name industry players.