If you would like an ambassador to speak at your event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the conference, date and links.
Apply to be a Zephyr Ambassador
In order to be considered for the Zephyr Ambassador Program, applicants should:
- Possess a deep understanding of and passion for the Zephyr RTOS.
- Be recognized in the community for their expertise and willingness to help others learn.
- Actively and directly engage with the Zephyr project, with at least 1 year of experience with:
- Contributing and answering technical questions on Discord, GitHub, Stack Overflow, …
- Creating content such as blog posts, technical articles, videos
- Hosting, helping organize, or speaking at events and meetups where Zephyr is discussed.
- Maintain an active presence on platforms or forums where they can promote and discuss the Zephyr project (ex. blogs, social media, etc.).
- Adhere to the project’s Code of Conduct and champion a positive and inclusive community environment.
If that sounds like you and you would like to apply to be a Zephyr Ambassador, please Submit this Form.
Submissions are reviewed by Zephyr Project staff and current ambassadors.