What is Zephyr RTOS? Why would I chose Zephyr over Linux? How is it open source? What is the Zephyr Project and how does it relate to the RTOS?
These are a few of the common questions about Zephyr. If you have these questions, we’ve got resources for you. Thea Aldrich, a Zephyr contributor and Marketing Manager at RISC-V International, offers a quick overview of the Zephyr Project that answers these questions and more.
Additionally, if you’re a developer or maintainer and want to know more about the products adopting Zephyr or general tips, Intel’s Lauren Murphy shared several tips and tricks for setting up your developer environments in the Zephyr Developer Summit. Topics include IDEs, text editors, tools, operating systems (Windows / Mac / Linux). Watch it below.
If you have questions or would like to learn more, please join us on Thursday, July 29 for a NXP and Zephyr webinar. Kate Stewart, Vice President of Dependable Embedded Systems at the Linux Foundation, and Maureen Helm, Senior Software Engineer at NXP, will present:
- How the Zephyr Project delivers safety and security
- About the full Zephyr ecosystem of support and services
- How NXP is contributing to the Zephyr Project and which NXP platforms are supported
- Why the Zephyr OS Long Term Support (LTS) release is of interest
- How to get started with Zephyr OS
Register for the webinar here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1725415635244726284?source=ZephyrProj.