In this webinar on July 13 at 8-9 am PT, NXP and Golioth will uncover how to start from a development platform and quickly program that device to send data back to the Cloud. After creating a firmware build for i.MX RT10xx evaluation platforms in Zephyr, we will show how to use Golioth to implement a range of useful troubleshooting and data capture techniques. Join us as we explore how you can use NXP platforms to prototype intelligent products and quickly create IoT systems that can scale to thousands or millions of devices.
What you will learn:
- NXP’s support strategy for Zephyr, including which NXP platforms are currently supported and future plans.
- How to integrate Ethernet and cloud connectivity in a Zephyr application using the i.MX RT1060
- How to apply credentials to a device so that it can send data securely back to the cloud.
- How to monitor logs for troubleshooting and logging of issues throughout a deployment.
- How to stream sensor data to the cloud and visualize it in 3rd party platforms.
- How to command and control a device in the field, using a state-based database.
- How to update firmware to devices in the field using built-in bootloaders like MCUboot.
- Derek Snell – Senior Systems Engineer, NXP Semiconductors
- Mike Szczys – Developer Relations Engineer, Golioth