- Contribute to the project and help shape the Zephyr roadmap
- Demonstrate leadership in the industry and your application area
- Take advantage of a fast track to Technical Steering Committee participation
- Help shape the Zephyr Certification Program
- Leverage community marketing and networking opportunities
- Share best practices
- Learn from and engage with the Zephyr community
Why Become a Member?
The table below outlines benefits and investments associated with each level of membership. The membership form and charter can be previewed here. If you have questions about membership, please Contact Us!
If you’re new to the Zephyr Project and need more information, check out the Project Overview.
|Zephyr Project Membership Levels||Platinum||Silver||Associate*||Community**|
|Zephyr Code Access & Development Participation||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Zephyr Technical Steering Committee||Yes||Yes||Per contribution level||Per contribution level|
|Governing Board Participation||Yes||1 representative for every 10 Silver members||No||No|
|Governing Board Voting||Yes||1 vote for every 10 Silver members||No||No|
|Marketing Committee Participation||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Safety Committee Participation||Yes||By Invitation||By Invitation||By Invitation|
|Security Committee Participation||Yes||By Invitation||By Invitation||By Invitation|
|Access to Certification Audit Artifacts||Yes||No||No||No|
|Level||Not Yet LF Member||Already LF Member|
|Platinum||$120,000 (USD)||$100,000 (USD)|
|Silver||$40,000 (USD) 5,000+ total employees|
$35,000 (USD) 3,000 – 4,999
$30,000 (USD) 1,000 – 2,999
$25,000 (USD) 500 – 999
$17,500 (USD) 100 – 499
$12,500 (USD) 50 – 99
$10,000 (USD) Up to 49
| $20,000 (USD) 3,000+ total employees
$15,000 (USD) 1,000 – 2,999
$10,000 (USD) 500 – 999
$7,500 (USD) 50 – 499
$5,000 (USD) Up To 49
* The Associate Member category of membership is limited to non-profits, open source projects, and government entities, and requires approval by the Governing Board.
** Community represents any non-member participating in the project.
Note: Membership is not required to participate in the Zephyr Project. Individual developers can find information on how to contribute here
For Zephyr membership questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Becoming a member in the Zephyr Project makes sense for organizations that are developing, deploying, and maintaining products and services that rely on an RTOS optimized for resource-constrained applications where safety and security are critical.