- The kernel now supports both 32- and 64-bit architectures.
- We added support for SOCKS5 proxy. SOCKS5 is an Internet protocol that
exchanges network packets between a client and server through a proxy server.
- Introduced support for 6LoCAN, a 6Lo adaption layer for Controller Area
- We added support for :ref:Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) . PPP is a
data link layer (layer 2) communications protocol used to establish a direct
connection between two nodes.
- We added support for UpdateHub, an end-to-end solution for large scale
over-the-air device updates.
- We added support for ARM Cortex-R Architecture (Experimental).
See the Zephyr v2.0 release notes for details.