- This event has passed.
Embedded Linux Conference / OpenIoT Summit
March 12, 2018 - March 14, 2018
The Zephyr Project is a Bronze Sponsor of ELC / OpenIoT Summit.
ELC is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. For the past 13 years, ELC has had the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux developers.
OpenIoT Summit provides the technical knowledge you need to deliver smart connected products and solutions that take advantage of the rapid evolution of IoT technologies. It is the only IoT event focused on the development of open IoT solutions.
Zephyr will have 9 sessions at ELC / OpenIoT Summit
- Monday, March 12 @ 10:50am: Warm Fuzzy Feeling & the Zephyr OS – Leandro Pereira, Intel
- Monday, March 12 @ 10:50am: Building IPv6 Mesh Network with Zephyr OS – Ravi kumar Veeramally, Intel
- Monday, March 12 @ 11:50am: Zephyr LTS Release, What to Expect and Why are We Doing This – Anas Nashif, Intel
- Monday, March 12 @ 2pm: Retrofitting Memory Protection in the Zephyr OS – Andrew Boie, Intel
- Monday, March 12 @ 4:10pm: Bluetooth Mesh with Zephyr OS and Linux – Johan Hedberg, Intel
- Monday, March 12 @ 5:10pm: Zephyr and MCUBoot as Foundations for Secure IOT Products – Marti Bolivar, Open Source Foundries
- Tuesday, March 13 @ 10:40am: Introducing Bluetooth Mesh – Marcel Holtmann, Intel
- Wednesday, March 14 @ 11:05am: Zephyr Now Supports OMA LwM2M Protocol! What Can it Do for Me?Michael Scott, Open Source Foundries Ltd.